Welcome to Life in 361˚. This blog is an 'open journal' - a space where I keep notes on bits & pieces I come across day-to-day - including books and articles I've read that I feel are worth sharing, interesting pictures and photos (I'm a visual learner, you see), random musings - and anything else that happens to catch my eye or ear. It also acts as a kind of 'open experiment' in terms of developing my views and writing skills - and networking with other people of a like-mind.

If you've stumbled upon here randomly, then I suggest you check out my biography and other pages.

Please Note: This site, and the social networking profile pages connected with it, reflect my personal interests & views which do not necessarily represent those of organisations I am affiliated / associated with.

16/09/2012

U+ anyone?

I've just found this post on the blog, Throw yourself like seed, which attempts to recast Unitarianism as a clearly outlined discipline. For me this focus on practice was the draw of past forays into Zen Buddhism and the Quakers (who wrote to me out of the blue this week, interestingly enough, having signed the guest book at Cheadle Hulme Meeting House). I'm nowhere near the north London congregation which is piloting this, but will be watching with interest.

No comments: