Welcome to Life in 361˚. This blog is an 'open journal' - a space where I keep notes on bits & pieces I come across day-to-day - including books and articles I've read that I feel are worth sharing, interesting pictures and photos (I'm a visual learner, you see), random musings - and anything else that happens to catch my eye or ear. It also acts as a kind of 'open experiment' in terms of developing my views and writing skills - and networking with other people of a like-mind.

If you've stumbled upon here randomly, then I suggest you check out my biography and other pages.

Please Note: This site, and the social networking profile pages connected with it, reflect my personal interests & views which do not necessarily represent those of organisations I am affiliated / associated with.

18/07/2012

Rob Bell Week

This week I'm having a bit of a Rob Bell week. I've found myself re-watching his Nooma video, 'Whirlwind', which focuses on the Book of Job. I've also had another look at footage from his 'Drops Like Stars' tour, which looks at the relationship between suffering and creativity. I went to see Rob Bell speak in person, when he visited Stoke a year or two ago, and it was an inspiring, challenging experience - so tonight, with this memory in mind, I looked again at his homepage to see if he was coming back to the UK (no such luck) and found this recent offering, 'Rediscovering Wonder':

No comments: