Welcome to Life in 361˚. This blog is an 'open journal' - a space where I keep notes on bits & pieces I come across day-to-day - including books and articles I've read that I feel are worth sharing, interesting pictures and photos (I'm a visual learner, you see), random musings - and anything else that happens to catch my eye or ear. It also acts as a kind of 'open experiment' in terms of developing my views and writing skills - and networking with other people of a like-mind.

If you've stumbled upon here randomly, then I suggest you check out my biography and other pages.

Please Note: This site, and the social networking profile pages connected with it, reflect my personal interests & views which do not necessarily represent those of organisations I am affiliated / associated with.

07/07/2011

Preventative Cull

So James Murdoch, heir apparent of News International, has decided to close the News of the World leaving ordinary employees - a great many of whom, so we are told, were not in post during the days of hacking phones of murder victims' families.

Yet the executives who oversaw such deceit and corruption remain.

This is ultimately yet another cynical move by the Murdoch Empire, spoofed brilliantly by the News Thump blog.

No comments: